Thursday 19 May 2016

Scrols for jars

Do you sometimes get so bored that you start planning your itinerary? I do that. But sometimes I get so so bored that I plan for the things I should do when I get bored. So I made these scrols and put them in a jar.
These are one of the easiest things I have ever made. All you need is:
  • Colourful papers(preferably chart paper or card stock)
  • Scissors and marker, glitter pens 
  • Paper cutter
  • Small ribbon or thick thread 
  • Jar
The steps to make these beautiful scrols are:
  1. Plan the things you want to write about in your scrols. Make it short and sweet.
  2. Take your colourful sheets and start writing your thoughts in them like this. 
  3. Make sure that you leave some gap between two scrols.
  4. Beautifully adorn your scrols.
  5. Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut your scrols from the paper.
  6. Roll your scrols and add the ribbon on them.
  7. Put them in a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment